Skip to main content
Topic: Denver Colorado Car Show (Read 1009 times) previous topic - next topic

Denver Colorado Car Show

My college is going to be doing a car show in late September. Probably around the 25th. My instructor is putting it all together, there will be trophies for different things like best domestic, best pre-70's vehicle, and all sorts of things. There will be alot of cars there and I thought it would be cool if the fox bird/cougar scene was there, because I have a personal interest in them and feel like there just arent enough people who know what these cars can be with some TLC;). The show is not until September, but i thought if I posted this early it will hopefully effect the turnout. To admit your car into the show it will only be around 10-12$ a car. Proceeds will go to renting the facility for the day, and everything left over will go to the automotive program for the school. The show will be held at Front Range Community College, Westminster Campus in Colorado. Please let me know if this interests anyone. And by all means if you have a different car that you would like to enter by all means bring it. :burnout:
Thank you,
Tony
"if its not rear wheel drive, its not a real race car"