Skip to main content
Topic: beer and barbaque get together in north Texas (Read 4550 times) previous topic - next topic

beer and barbaque get together in north Texas

Ok folks, here is the deal, Im gona try this again. Im in north texas, and want to put a t bird couger meat together, I evan want the lincon guys to show up. but I need to know who would show. heck I dont even know if any one lives around here. I am willing to traval to a centeral location to make it easier for one and all. so let me know if any one is interested.
matt

Reply #1
Well, I am in colorado, but my t-brid doesn't have a trans in it right now.  It will be done by wednesday however, so, depending on the time and place, I would say there is a good possibility that I would show.
:birdsmily:

Reply #2
i would if its wasnt way across the usa, if i had my license, and gas was cheap
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #3
so far it doesnt look good.

Reply #4
disappoin : what we have here is a failure to communicate and show up!!!!!:2c:

Reply #5
Southern Kansas here, there is a big show coming up in september called the Last run car show there is also a dragstrip involved and a cruise on the last night.  I can try to get more info if people are interested.  sorry if I hijacked :hick:

Reply #6
I'm in SAntonio and may have something to bring in the next couple weeks.  Where were you looking to do it?

Reply #7
well if it happens, we should look into where every one is coming from, and find a centeral location, of if every one wants to drive to denton, barbaque and beer(for those over 21) at my apartment!
through out ideas!

Reply #9
will do

Reply #10
I'm in as long as I have the funds to make the trip. I'll keep you posted

Reply #11
I actualy think a cook out would be fun, depending how manny people we get together we may have to move it to a local park or some place with more parking.

Reply #12
Where might this be held at? I'm in the Springs and possibly could make the trip. When and where is kind of the deciding factor.

Reply #13
Well if Im putting it together (securing location, setting up, making sure theres parking) Denton would be simplest. I figure something like the cook out idea, then as a groop drive to the 1/8th mile that evening and who ever wants to run can those who dont can watch.
But if that makes it to where people cant come we can find a more centeral location.

Reply #14
Where is Denton? Got a zip code?