Skip to main content
Topic: nice 86 t bird (Read 645 times) previous topic - next topic

nice 86 t bird

Reply #1
Maybe if it wasn't pink and had that stupid stereo setup behind the driver to obstruct your view.

nice 86 t bird

Reply #2
Man those subs are so retarded, must've rattled his brain to want to paint the car pink....
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

nice 86 t bird

Reply #3
Are those SN95 seats? Might have to get me some.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

nice 86 t bird

Reply #4
I dont think the v-6 has enough power to generate that kind of electricty. I have, on occasion, looked at my doors and said, "Yes that is whats missing, amplifiers built into the door frame".

I dont need to roll my windows up, or down, or  be able to drive the car unless its plugged in.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

nice 86 t bird

Reply #5
Quote from: Haystack;261225
I dont think the v-6 has enough power to generate that kind of electricty. I have, on occasion, looked at my doors and said, "Yes that is whats missing, amplifiers built into the door frame".

I dont need to roll my windows up, or down, or  be able to drive the car unless its plugged in.

gotta love your style of sarcasm sometimes!!  great job in doing it well:bowdown:

i was waiting to find a cotton candy machine in the trunk like they did on one car in the "pimp my ride" series.

nice 86 t bird

Reply #6
They must be from a different Missouri...
1986 Cougar LS

nice 86 t bird

Reply #7
Proof that Cocaine is indeed a "Hell of a drug"