Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 t-bird LX seats (Read 794 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 t-bird LX seats

FAIR CONDITION few worn places  light grey color .

this is all of them includeing the back seat.

50.00 pick up only
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #1
i dont need the entire set.........i just need the driver seat...........i have all the others just i need one more.........cause the one i have has a broken frame

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #2
wow pictures make them look all wierd and stained up...

they are no were neat the bad looking .. bump need to move these before they get ruint.

dont know how much shipping would be on something this large.thats why i perfer  pickup only
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #3
shipping for a h-pipe was $30 so a seat should be around 30

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #4
Hey, do you still have those seats? If so, where exactly is East Ridge TN. I live in VA, so I can pick 'em up, so you won't have to ship.

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #5
Quote from: Wingnutt
Hey, do you still have those seats? If so, where exactly is East Ridge TN. I live in VA, so I can pick 'em up, so you won't have to ship.

Right outside chattanooga

zip is 37412 if you want to mapquest

I still have them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #6
Yea, I'm definatally interested, just gotta se up a few more $$$.

When you say fair condition, what exactly is wrong with them except for normal wear. Are the frames in good condition? No big rips, stains, ect? And are all the pieces there for the front and rear? The reason I ask is because my interior is brown, but I *think* light grey seats, front and rear wouldn't look to bad.

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #7
Yea, I'm definatally interested, just gotta se up a few more $$$.

When you say fair condition, what exactly is wrong with them except for normal wear. Are the frames in good condition? No big rips, stains, ect? And are all the pieces there for the front and rear? The reason I ask is because my interior is brown, but I *think* light grey seats, front and rear wouldn't look to bad.

most normal wear there is some slits in the passenger seat but they are not noticable unless you look for them. I consider them in fair shape no damage to the frames or anything.There may be a burn or two also as the previous owner was a smoker.

They will go to s here soon. They are in the way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #8
Would a couple of weeks be to long? If so, I'll see what I can se up, and see about a little road trip next Saturday (the 9th).

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #9
Would a couple of weeks be to long? If so, I'll see what I can se up, and see about a little road trip next Saturday (the 9th).

guess 2 more weeks wont hurt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #10
Good, and thanks! Right now everything looks good for a road trip on the 10th. I should be able to have the money by mid week so that looks good.

Give me a shout at longgrifle@yahoo.com with directions or your phone #.

Thaks again!

87-88 t-bird LX seats

Reply #11
Bad news, my daughter had to go to the doc today and that took my seat $$$.:mad: I guess I'm gonna have to pass on them since you want them moved soon.