Skip to main content
Topic: Hey guys! (Read 3098 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey guys!

Hows it going?  Just registered,  Love the new board.

Thunderchicken~ I aint been able to post on Eazyboard for a while so I couldn't type this over there,  but my original post count over there was 4095.  :D

BTW:  Board could use some more smiley's when you get time.  :)

Re: Hey guys!

Reply #1
Quote from: Dare
Hows it going?  Just registered,  Love the new board.

Thunderchicken~ I aint been able to post on Eazyboard for a while so I couldn't type this over there,  but my original post count over there was 4095.  :D

BTW:  Board could use some more smiley's when you get time.  :)

LMFAO if your worrying about smiley's how about starting with changing that MUG shot of yours... how about a smile there.. lmao you look like a horse just pissed in your face!!! :p ;)

see even in this picture i have a little bit of a smile
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #3
Quote from: jcassity
trying to break all the commandments in one post eh,,lol

Oh, come on, we're not that strict here... besides, he DOES look like a horse pissed in his face. What a scowl on that puss!! ;) Dare, your post count has been upped.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #4
ThunderChicken -
You can up the post count?
Mine was 480.  It was only 10 percent of Dare's count, but it is better than two. I would be a happy camper if you changed it to reflect that.
1988 Thunderbird
5.0 HO, t5, TC rear, TC brakes, etc. - Gone

Reply #5
LMFAO if your worrying about smiley's how about starting with changing that MUG shot of yours... how about a smile there.. lmao you look like a horse just pissed in your face!!!

Ok,  Is this better?  :D

And no,  a horse didn't piss on me,  Although some little punks in the back of a truck threw some deer piss on my car today!  :mad:

Reply #6
lol much better  :p 
and oh dear lol
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #7
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D god you guys are all funnier than hell, this is why i like this place, well this and the cougars

Reply #8
heya Dare, is that a Jeff Gordon thing, on your wall, there.....?
 :macgun:  Jeff Gordon

LOL
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #9
hey thunder chicken have u updated my post count yet i had 455 on the old boards
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #10
Oh, quit complaining.
I had over 800, and you don't see me getting upset, do you?
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #11
I had over 800,
Hey, I got my count back!

IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #12
i wonder if mine is back....................whoo its back!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #13
I had over uumm ...80,000 posts on the other board? yeah yeah, that's it ...I had that many ...uummm ....yeah
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em