Skip to main content
Topic: Forza 2 ***(56k Warning)*** (Read 21055 times) previous topic - next topic

Forza 2 ***(56k Warning)***

Reply #31
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;153478
I have gotta say thats an intresting GT500.

Yeah, I got a little crazy. I won a stock GT500 in the heavy weight series that I wanted to sell in the auction house so I created that paint job for the stocker. I got 40,000 cr for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #32
Quote from: Dogcharmer;153550
Yeah, I got a little crazy. I won a stock GT500 in the heavy weight series that I wanted to sell in the auction house so I created that paint job for the stocker. I got 40,000 cr for it.

DOOD!!! I see the colours!! WOAH!!!

Aside, not a bad lookin car.

Reply #33
Did you lock the design?

I want to be able to see that in a race and be able to say i know the player that made that design.

[edit added the pic]

This is what my Project Solstice has morphed into and yes thats a wing , because of the massive hp and torque that the LS7 produces. The Horse power is somewhere in the neighborhood of 987 Hp and im not sure on Torque.

Reply #34
A few years ago I bought a special edition Hot Wheels 1:1/8 scale Viper GTS/R for my son from a Schucks auto parts store near Seattle. This morning I thought it would be cool to duplicate (as close as possible) the paint onto my GTS. I think it came out pretty good. The font is wrong and it was hard to size and line up the letters with the curves on the body side but I got it pretty close.

Anyway, here's a pic of the model and the Forza version...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #35
Side view
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #36
Thats really cool man.

This is my Mallet Solstice

Reply #37
I love auction house!

I just sold the Viper for 500,000 cr. Of course it was a Level 5 S853 when I sold it but I only had 250K including the price of the car into it and had won 180K racing it. Not a bad score for a day of video gaming!

Bye bye Viper...

That's a sweet solstice btw. IMO, you ought to extend the stripes though. With almost 1000 HP; How the hell do you keep that thing on the road?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #38
STOP IT GUYS, your making me want to buy a 360, but i need to spend money on car, but that looks so much better then forza one. I HATE YOU ALL!!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #39
My next project is gonna be quite a bit more ambitious than the Viper. It involves an FIA GT1 car paint scheme. I hope to pull in over 500K from that one when it's done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #40
:raspberry :raspberry

Nobody wants to buy my shiznit.

[More cars more pics]

My Toyota Mr2 I absolutely love mid engine vehicles.

A little bit of artsy / showing off (That was the last lap of the MR2 manufacture cup and i decided to take a pic right at the finish line)

Reply #41
Since the thread was down to pg 2 I figured I'd post a pic of my latest car...

I modeled a C6 Z06 after Belgium’s PK Carsport C6-R Corvette which competes in the FIA GT series in Europe. I had to do every decal from scratch and I think there’s over 130 layers on the sides of the car. The hardest part was doing the base paint though because it wraps around the front and none of the simple shapes match the curves in the paint job very well.

Anyway, I plan on tuning it up and racing it this weekend. Once it hits level 5 it’s going in the auction house.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #42
That is really freakin cool man i wish i could do stuff like that but i dont have the patience so the closest i come is stripes.

How to NOT drive an expensive Corvette

Reply #43
Here are a few pics i just took the first two are of a Focus Focus Sport SVT that i won from some race. If you still have this its great for the Nissan 350 HP invitational. The Second Black Kitted Focus is one that i made for the 400 hp invitational 2.5 RWD Turbo focus pushing around 388 horses. Dogcharmer when are you usuall online with forza? i never really see you online your always listed as Offline when ever im on.

Reply #44
Quote from: 20th anny 5.o;154996
Dogcharmer when are you usuall online with forza? i never really see you online your always listed as Offline when ever im on.

I just found out why. My son had it set to private so nobody could see if I was online. I guess he was playing something on my login and didnt want any incoming messages. I'm usually on at various times of the day or night Sat afternoon-Tues afternoon. Wed-Fri I'm never on because I'm at work or sleeping.

BTW, I just sold the Vette for 1 mil credits... Woohooo!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]