Skip to main content
Topic: Reputable Mechanics (Read 858 times) previous topic - next topic

Reputable Mechanics

First of all I would like to apologize if this information already exists, and I was unable to locate it. I am far from a forum guru ninja master.

With that said, I am looking for someone that is trust worthy enough to put their hands on my precious bird. I have an 87 TC and I live just south of ATL on 85. My bird is my daily driver and I need to keep her on the road with as little down time as possible. I like to do my own wrenching, but when it comes to my daily, I want her to be drivable more than a garage queen. (I have an 84 F-150 in the garage that I've been taking my sweet and rare time with) I know most of the guys on this forum get their own hands dirty with their birds, but there may be a few like me who don't have the time to spare.

What I'm looking for is someone that I can trust my baby with. A good understanding of the car at a good price. Do any of you all know anyone in the Atlanta area with this kind of awesomeness? If there is not a thread for this, it may be beneficial to have a list of reputable mechanics around the country.

Thank you for any advise,
-Shady
-Shady

Reputable Mechanics

Reply #2
Haha I'll be in Kansas on Monday. Unfortunately my Bird wouldn't make it past TSA and I can't check it.
-Shady