Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: Headlight switch, 88 TC - no autolamp (Read 438 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: Headlight switch, 88 TC - no autolamp

Anyone have a functional switch like this for sale?

sorry, wrong forum, I'll repost...
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
'89 5.0 w/ ported intakes, Mallory Adjustable FPR, BBK shorties and H with 2.5" Flows, 130 amp 3G, 89 Mustang comp/wiring, Aluminum radiator w/ elec fan, T5 trans, King Cobra clutch, 3.55 gears, 13" Cobra brakes (front), Wilwood prop valve, Mustang A-arms, Front Coil-overs, MM CC plates, Silver 17x9 R's, 03 Cobra IRS, Aluminum DS, 2002 Mustang dash/console etc..., custom leather seats

Reply #2
Autolamp or not is the exact same headlight switch, once You remove the complete facing off the dash, You will see the headlamp/dimmer panel switch, and the autolamp and other gadgets is completely a separate things...

Just take from a junkyard an headlight switch on ANY tbird/cougar from 85 to 88 switch, and I'll fit right there, If You found an auto light and auto dim car, just put out the front panel of the switches assy, and remove only the headlight switch You want...

Regards,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1985 Thunderbird 3.8 carbed 57k original, summer car.
1980 Econoline inline 6 300ci 300k, winter/working.
1988 Base Bird finally crushed... RIP.

Dominique,  The Ridiculous, Fordus, crazyous!!!  :birdsmily:

Reply #3
I have one for $10.00 shipped.Let me know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..