Skip to main content
Topic: "PRICE DROPPED" 88 TBird sport coupe 5.0/auto w/mods in western/PA $400....yes $400 (Read 838 times) previous topic - next topic

"PRICE DROPPED" 88 TBird sport coupe 5.0/auto w/mods in western/PA $400....yes $400

I have a 88 tbird sport coupe with a 5.0 engine and aod automatic. So far i have swapped into the car a h.o. intake and t.b., k&n filter, removed air baffle, underdrive pulley, smog eliminator (still have pump) ,mustang headers>h-pipe>dynomax lers>lx stainless tailpipes, traction lock rear (7.5 i think and unsure on gearing) i planned on doin a 8.8 turbocoupe swap into it, a/c removed other then pump itself, runs good shifts decently (tranny was said to have 70k on it as it was changed out), car has 160k on it but runs great. It needs work, i have a fender and a door and front bumper for on the car from another 88.  the bodys rough as well as some of the interior...i have burgandy seats in it now in place of the tan originals.....everything works well inside just needs tlc all around.  there is some rust on exterior but then again the fender/door eliminates alot of it...but theres dents in both rear quarters that need pulled and straightend or replaced...i know a guy with the parts if want quarters too...same with a 8.8 T/C rearend. or i have a 8.8 out of a xr7 that ya could swap into it too if ya wanted to go that route but the 7.5 never gave an issue so maybe not.

the car has a good PA inspection until 2/06 has winter treads on back and standard allseasons on front...not new but runable.  i drive this car everyday back and forth from work and havent had it let me down yet.....i just happened to find another car i would like and have to sell this one to buy it.....if i dont sell this i may end up keeping it for a project since the main thing it needs is bodywork.

email me at:
thecrytzers@alltel.net
****************************$400.**************************

Re: "PRICE DROPPED" 88 TBird sport coupe 5.0/auto w/mods in western/PA $600.

Reply #1
5liter,
Got any pictures?  Are you saying you have a complete HO motor in the car, or just certain parts from one? 

Fordman3

Reply #2
anyone wanting pix just email directly and i'll email what i have and take more if needed.

no i dont have a complete ho swap but i do have the intake/tb and complete h.o. dual exhaust from a stang 5.0 also i have a h.o cam with the car and all thats needed to complete the h.o. swap is a ecu (like 20bux) and the 19lb injectors (like 20-30 on ebay) the e7 heads (25-50bux)and it will be 225hp...well without the u/s and k&n and dynomaxes and so on....but most of it is very cheap to come by and in fact i know where the injectors and heads can be had for like 50 for heads and probably 20-30 for the injectors but there on ebay all the tiime....but it runs stout now for a s.o. engine could use gearing in back but i personally think that will change this whole cars attitude.

Reply #3
heres some pix...if they dont work please lettme know

Reply #4
meant to add i will consider trades too....car/truck etc....4/6/8cyl and so on...ive found soemthing i wannt but maybe what you have is something i would like more ;)

Re: "PRICE DROPPED" 88 TBird sport coupe 5.0/auto w/mods in western/PA $600. or trades?

Reply #5
ttt

Re: "PRICE DROPPED" 88 TBird sport coupe 5.0/auto w/mods in western/PA $600. or trades?

Reply #6
Guys I Have It Up Locally Without The Cd Player In It For 500. Bux I Just Need It Gone Now......i Hate To Say It But Its True.....i Have My New Project Waiting For This One To Go.

And I'll Consider Partial Trades In The Ways Of New Or Slightly Used Carburator, A New/newer Points Distributor Or Older School Easy Hookup Style, C4 Tourqe Convertor 26 Spline 2k-2500 Stall, Sbf Shorty Headers, C4 Aftermarket Shifter With Cable Etc.

Im Gonna Be Needing Alot Of These Items And I'll Do A Partial Swap On Most Any Of Them Or???? Let Me Know What Ya Got And Your Offer ;)

Reply #7
Darn... if you only lived closer. I need a new daily driver asap. :(
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #8
guys i need this gone...i lowered the price locally to 500 obo but if someone shows up with 400. its sold.....heck the motor and trannys worth that so if someone wants it please let me know asap and get me a deposit thru paypal...im sorry but i need some fast cash for my other projects tranny so i need a definate sell not false leeds  i have everything i can see/tell/describe to the best i could do and have the pix to show most everything also...its not perfect but heck for 400 bux and its pa inspected till 2/06....and it runs smooth....i reallly need it gone quik but if i have to go lower then 400 i'll proobably drive it or fix the body up and keep it or sell it for more

Reply #9
also in need of a c4 26 spline 10.5" bolt pattern trq convertor around a 2k stall...may cut some off for trade?