Skip to main content
Topic: "Unique" Dash Cover (Read 806 times) previous topic - next topic

"Unique" Dash Cover

This was given to me, but I'm not sure it's "for" me. Was going to dye it and may have a different patch put on, but would any of you be interested in this dash cover?

XX
'88 Thunderbird LX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Engine:  FR B303 cam, GT40P heads w/ Trickflow valve springs, Explorer upper/lower intake, SR cold air intake w/ MAF
Exhaust:  shorty headers, BBK O-R X-pipe, glasspacks w/ turn downs
Misc:  8.8 rear, Saleen SC replicas 17x8/17x10, Mach 1 front springs/SN95 rear springs
&
'74 F100 Custom 351W

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #1
I'll pass. I'm a Yankee. I don't need to be reminded of the rebels we whooped in the 1860's :evilgrin:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #2
Grab a dash cap.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #3
Quote from: vinnietbird;453334
Grab a dash cap.

+1

If you install it correctly no one will ever know it's there.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #4
yeah,, post a link to a resource please.

and yes my redneck ass would like that dash cover,, flag or no flag

304 772 3411

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #5
Quote from: jcassity;453438
yeah,, post a link to a resource please.

and yes my redneck ass would like that dash cover,, flag or no flag

304 772 3411

Here ya go:

http://www.americandashcaps.com/1985-88-ford-t-bird-dash-cap.html

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #6
nice,, I may buy two.  easy way out to solve changing colors for a lot of sq inches of the dash.

we have to go from whouse red to something grey like so this would help solve part of our transition of color.

"Unique" Dash Cover

Reply #7
Quote from: jcassity;453478
nice,, I may buy two.  easy way out to solve changing colors for a lot of sq inches of the dash.

we have to go from whouse red to something grey like so this would help solve part of our transition of color.

Have to trim them a bit but they fit pretty good.