Skip to main content
Topic: $400 ho tc 14hrs left (Read 938 times) previous topic - next topic

$400 ho tc 14hrs left

found it on ebay. its worth that for the motor and tranny alone. not to mension all the body parts on it. he already butchered it with switches and gauges everywhere, but the leather is in great condition, along with most of the body. id buy it but its 350 miles away. and im not tow'n that far

Re: $400 ho tc 16hrs left

Reply #1
link?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: $400 ho tc 16hrs left

Reply #2
o shiznit! lol that would help

Re: $400 ho tc 14hrs left

Reply #4
Why wouldn't he take the time and throw in a map sensor, o2 sensor, and complete the exhaust system and get some more cash out it? Sounds fishy, the part about the wiring harness has some wires you can take out is scary,  Gotta love that air filter too... Looks like a nice parts car though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
thasts all i saw it for to... parts. but for 400 parts car is great.

OMG... check out the bid history. that piece of junk went for 1500 bucks???  and whats is with the moron bidding every minute 100 bucks? it went from 400 to 1500 in an hr or so. i hate it when owners bid on their own stuff to jack up the py price... :bs:

Reply #6
I got a guy kicked off of ebay for that,glad i did he deserved it but now he such a loser that he spams my email every chance he gets,guy has no life.

Reply #7
Quote from: Manson

...OMG... check out the bid history. that piece of junk went for 1500 bucks???  and whats is with the moron bidding every minute 100 bucks? it went from 400 to 1500 in an hr or so. i hate it when owners bid on their own stuff to jack up the py price... :bs:

Owner or one of his buddies... Amazing coincidence how they live 10 miles apart huh?

Reply #8
thats a good point. im starting to hate ebay

Reply #9
Just lookin' at that air filter makes me think this was a hurry up and sell project, something just didn't seem right, just like if he was going to waste the time doing the swap, why would he make it speed density, I wouldn't be surprised if that was an S.O. motor in that thing.

Reply #10
He probably didn't do the swap, and just came across the car, and doesn't know how to finish it..lol. :hick:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #11
He probably didn't do the swap, and just came across the car, and doesn't know how to finish it..lol.

10-4 on that.  Check out the IAC: it's on backwards.  :nono: