Skip to main content
Topic: '83-'86 Cougar Ground FX kit (Read 1566 times) previous topic - next topic

'83-'86 Cougar Ground FX kit

Reply #30
um no you were right the first time it is carpet, and it is hideous, thankfully it is only upstairs in my storage room.....

As for the GFX I will call fedex tuesday after the holidays and see what they say.  And the back part is out in the garage, from when I tried fitting it up to my tbird.  Didn't work.....  it is in the same shape....

And alex can keep his kiss.......  I'll take one from his girlfriend though. ;)

Reply #31
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;181281
  I'll take one from his girlfriend though. ;)

Me too!!! :hick:

If I had a 4 eye I would have been on my way already to pick it up.
One 88

Reply #32
Quote from: CougarSE;181282
Me too!!! :hick:

If I had a 4 eye I would have been on my way already to pick it up.

You know, that kit with my spoiler would look soooooo good! Too bad it won't fit on a Cougar :(

Reply #33
But I'm 4 Eye-less now.
One 88

Reply #34
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;181281
um no you were right the first time it is carpet, and it is hideous, thankfully it is only upstairs in my storage room.....

that carpet RAWKS :P

i like the night light in the electrical socket.... that way the GFX don't get scared at night

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #35
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;181299
.....  Too bad it won't fit on a Cougar :(

huh?  what do you think it came off of?

Reply #36
ok ill promise you a kiss from his girl and maybie my wife
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #37
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;181348
huh?  what do you think it came off of?

My spoiler (won't fit), not the kit. I was saying that the 2 together on the same car would rock. Except BEARMAX wants it, and my spoiler won't fit on his Cougar.

Reply #38
Hey Speaking Of Spoilers I Have One I Took Of A Nissan That Fits My 85 Trunk Lines Perfect Ill Post Pix Once Instaled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #39
Just cuz m gf's last name is Kiss, it doesn't mean she gives them away just to anyone ;)

Reply #40
Yea But For Me ....i Know She Would I Mean After All Its For The Sake Of All Cougars ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #41
any news yet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #42
Fed Ex wants $300 to ship, plus I have to drive to toronto to deliver it to there shipping HQ.  I would have to charge $400 shipping to make it worth my while...  They are still up for grabs locally though.

If you stil want them for that price then we can make a deal, but I dunno if you would want them for $700.  Not worth that much, IMHO.