Skip to main content
Topic: '83-'86 Cougar Ground FX kit (Read 1567 times) previous topic - next topic

'83-'86 Cougar Ground FX kit

Reply #16
yes it will fit a t-bird, infact it is stamped into it that, that is what it was for...  Shipping is going to be a killer for them, as they are huge boxed up.....  would rather not ship them, but i will see just how much to ship them.....

Reply #17
Oh I think another thing to keep in mind, is that these were actually made for TC/XR7's.. therefore if you don't have the front bumper that has cutouts for the fog lights, you will need to cut holes out of your bumper to make the front air dam fit.

Reply #18
Quote from: baxo;180791
Oh I think another thing to keep in mind, is that these were actually made for TC/XR7's.. therefore if you don't have the front bumper that has cutouts for the fog lights, you will need to cut holes out of your bumper to make the front air dam fit.
baxo my car does have the x r7 cover look at my sig again bro
......rj i want the kit please find out about shiping please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #19
Oh  that's right, I forgot you have that! Well then you're all set :)

Reply #20
ready to send money  hey rj do you have any pix of the kit now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #21
I will get pics of it tomorrow for you, and a price for the shipping.  Been busy this week.  (holy , Im starting to sound like Fila! :( :( :( )  Sorry man.  The paint is gone to , I dunno, but I dont think alex added flex additive to them when painted.  Might be wrong, but they will need to be completly stripped and repainted.  other then that, they are in nice shape.

Reply #22
welp, I just tried getting a shipping price through UPS.com, and they said the box is too big....  Looking at shipping with FedEx, gotta call them and arrange everything......
Here are the new pics of them anyways....  HOLY !!! just called Fedex and they want $1400 for overnight shipping.  she wouldnt give me a price for regular shipping as the office was closed fro the weekend....  I dont think I will be shipping them!!

Reply #23
Thats a nice price to bad i don't own a cougar yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #24
no there has to be a way to ship them cheap i mean how do the people who make the kit ship it ....how do kits on ebay get shiped 
what about shiping sepratly 3 or four boxs ...i mean ill cover the cost for the boxs hell might even get some free ones from some where  i really want the kit but shiping i know is the problem  also that kit has some meaning to it after being past around on the board..i know ive seen the front and rear bumpers shiped with just a peice of card board taped over them for the address to go on acourse id prob need shiping insurance  if done that way plus ud be shiping to a buisness address so it should be eaiser and cheaper ...please rj i appretiat the time you take to find all this out i really want the kit bro do what you can for me and ill have alex give yu a kiss next year ....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #25
Ship them in separate boxes. Try DHL and FedEx. GROUND ONLY!! No overnight or 2-day stuff, THAT'S why your quote was so much $$$$. There's no reason that entire kit can't be shipped (slowly) for under $100.

Reply #26
That carpet RAWKS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #27
Where is the pieces of the back part? I didn't see them.

Reply #28
Quote from: cougarcragar;181227
That carpet RAWKS.

ummmmm  i think that's linoleum ::D

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #29
That linoleum RAWKS.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]