Skip to main content
Topic: Center arm rest (Read 259 times) previous topic - next topic

Center arm rest

I need the center arm rest, covered in black leather for the full console.  hopefully the leather in good good condition. PM me if you got one or can find one, also if your interested in the broken one (the button is broken where it hooks into the console, i imagine it could be fixed if you knew how and had one that had nasty leather with rips n tears maybe, mine is in great condition just the button is screwed.  free, just gotta pay for shipping)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Center arm rest

Reply #1
why not just pay someone to fix yours of get good pieces to fix yours from the salvage yard
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Center arm rest

Reply #2
well i wanted to see if someone wanted this one to fix their armrest, but thats prolly what i'll end up doing if i can find one in a salvage yard.. thats my main problem, i swear some of them must have problems with vandals, not the kind that sneak in, but the ones that pillage for parts also ruin good parts they dont need.  the last yard i was at you name it was in the inside (engine parts, exhaust parts, other misc  from all over the car.  prolly after someone does some work that leaves a mess the yardies that work there chunk it all in the car to clean it up)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)