Skip to main content
Topic: South Chicago suburb car show Sunday Aug 21! (Read 1206 times) previous topic - next topic

South Chicago suburb car show Sunday Aug 21!

Incase anyone has the urge to go to a car show this weekend there is one taking place at my old highschool. The show is at St. Laurence highschool located at 5556 West 77th Street, Burbank (a south suburb of Chicago), Il. 60459. The show is on Sunday August 21st and costs $10 to enter  and registration is from 8:30 a.m. till 12:30 p.m. and judging runs from 12:30 till 3:00. Their are 99 trophies in a bunch of classes (I can't remember them all). The proceeds from the show benifit students who have had a parent die and are having trouble paying to go to the school. I went for the first time last year and took 3rd place in the Ford division. I was only the second TBird there the other one being a 58. So if anyone near Chicago needs something to do Sunday here ya go. Wax the Cat or Bird and come out and see if you can win a trophy.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.