Skip to main content
Topic: Bye bye (Read 4206 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Bye bye

Reply #15
WTF? :wtf: Where the hell did that come from? I've never noticed you being nothing but fuel for flame wars. (confused to the nines) Seriously man, as someone's who's brutally honest, and misunderstood on almost every occasion, don't worry about it. It's a forum. You could piss every member off one day, and by the end of the week everyone forgets about it, and it's all smiles.

And besides, leaving a forum does nothing but punish the person who left. Just as everyone forgets a tiff, everyone forgets the guy that left. You'd be imposing it on you and no one else. Never did understand the desire to exile yourself from a message board.

Reply #16
i gots to agree with Bird351. but heck i don't fit in anywhere. lol.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #17
I say he's back by New Years'.. :p

Reply #18
Why leave.  Just look at me.  does anybody even know me.  And I come up with ten times more questions then I could any answers.  Im just glad to be able to look at the kind of information you guys put on this sight.

Reply #19
i just farted while reading Zachs reply...

Well I just shiznit my pants trying to fart while reading Shawn's reply!  :giggle:

I don't know ya man,  but sorry to see ya go.

Reply #20
Dare stole my reply.  I've wanted to leave message boards before but I realized that I'd end up coming back and in turn going back on my word, then I look like a liar.  If someone made you feel like you had to leave, I'm sorry, but I feel that I speak for a majority of us here when I say there's no reason to leave.  Don't feel like you have to contribute anything, this place is like a support system for all car enthusiasts, no matter how informed we are.  When I first started coming here I only knew a little bit and now a know  a good deal more because I was willing to learn.  As you learn things you can start to say "hey, I had that happen to me" when a new person posts a question.

Reply #21
Leaving the forum is like walking out on a good job. ITS POINTLESS.

Reply #22
Bye for now, but since nobody is banning you but yourself,  I'm sure you'll be back in the future. :)
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

Reply #23
Later dude.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #24
Unneeded drama....if you're going to leave..just leave.  Don't make a point to make sure we know you're leaving.

Don't see why you're leaving though...but hey.....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #25
He hasn't really left.. I've seen him on the user list every day since this thread.

Reply #26
Maybe he gonna be back on april first and write in CAPS : "April Fools!" :giggle:

Reply #27
Maybe he gonna be back on april first and write in CAPS : "April Fools!" :moon: :giggle:

Why leave. Just look at me. does anybody even know me.

Who the hell are you? (j/k) :giggle:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: