Skip to main content
Topic: May 14th...MD area (Read 4661 times) previous topic - next topic

May 14th...MD area

alright, were needing a more "official" count of people who would like to just show up and chill, since we need to find a place, need an idea of the capacity we'll need to house the meet, and a place where people wont get upset if we're there

just post in here, let me know if youre able to come or not, hell, if we cant get a place, we could always be a migrating group and cruise  :giggle:
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: May 14th...MD area

Reply #1
whats on may 14th?

I know im talking out of my ass because I live in Louisiana, just asking.

Reply #2
well, may 14th, there is a car meet, the one im planning :p

no real reason for may 14th, just going on a few suggestions
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #3
I'll be in for the 14th as long as I can get the car running good enough and don't have to work.

Reply #4
right now, im thinking the potapsico state park (spelling?), this sunday, my friend and i are going to scope it out, and see if anything is needed (paperwork etc), and cruise the area

so far i have a few guys from here, a few local friends, possibly a small group of VW guys (theyre awesome guys, cool as hell), and possibly a few just random car guys

we're inviting anyone cool with a car to come, we're all enthusiasts, just got into different cars
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
I am 98% positive I will be there.

Reply #6
As long as I'm not working I can bring down the grand marquis or my zephyr and hang out.
-Matt

1996 Probe GT
1968 Fairlane 500

Reply #7
May 14th should work out great for me.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #8
Same here if im not working i most likely come and show up.  i live in bel air so see how far it is.  sound cool though :D

Reply #9
just for a rough idea, i live in severn, my zip is 21144

im trying to keep my person drive down to 30 minutes or less, in case i have to drive back and forth a few times
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #10
I would like to attend.
88 sport 308 e-303, ported e7's, cobra intake, cold air, under drive pulleys, full exhaust, t5, 373's, smog pump removed, 255 pump, pressure regulator.
                        :birdsmily:

Reply #11
Is this get together still on? And if it is are there anymore details yet?

Reply #12
Any chance we could meet here?
Clarksville, Maryland
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #13
whats over that way?

ill probably have better chances calling you to get details since youre working your ass off
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #14
Quote from: Tbird232ci
whats over that way?

Just speculating here, but it looks like the location of a car dealership(s). All I can say is: TEST DRIVES!  :banana:
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7