Skip to main content
Topic: Paint colors (Read 2730 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Paint colors

Reply #1
im not really fond of that green to begin with.  but the idea isnt bad

Reply #3
ha ... i am not fond of the color combo either, but i was the one who bought that car...mainly for a project i will be working on very soon, i gotta say that the engine runs very strong, tranny slips just a lil, but that won't be a problem for now... when i am through with it, that color combo will be all gone....

Reply #4
The lower color looks vaguely similar to the pewter I intend to put on my '88.. but it won't go quite so high up the sides of the car. The top color will be deep jewel green, not blue. (that is blue, right? My eyes are a little messed up tonight)

Reply #5
no... that is more of a green on the top 1/2 of this car... but not when i finish up with er... the lighting in my garages suck and it was too cold to open the garage doors up for good lighting the other day, but its definately more of a metallic green than a blue

Reply #6
A bit lighter than the green I had in mind. Dark green from a mid-90s Ranger.

Reply #8
It's the closest thing I have to a look at how my own project will come out, at least until I do the test painting on one fender.

Reply #9
I have been trying to figure out on paper how this project will look, once I am finished with it...  I can picture it in my head (along with other stuff) but trying to put it on paper, I can't say too much about whats going to happen with this car, but I do call this project: "project 1/2 cat", and it will be something that to my knowledge has not been done to one of our cars b4.

Reply #10
If it's a nose of a T-bird or other Fox body, there are some photo-chops in the section of the same name.

Reply #11
nope... nothin like that... it will all remaim parts of this car.... no tbirds, although there will be many of left over parts from this car.... oh yeah... a lot of welding will be in order as well