Skip to main content
Topic: Mark VII headliner, fit an 87-88 Thunderbird? (Read 906 times) previous topic - next topic

Mark VII headliner, fit an 87-88 Thunderbird?

Does anyone happen to know if a Mark VII headliner will fit in an 87-88 Thunderbird? I have a plan to eventually install a Mark VII overhead console into my Thunderbird. I'd like to swap the Mark VII headliner in instead of cutting the stock Thunderbird headliner up to accommodate the Mark VII overhead console.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #1
Apparently I should have measured the Mark VII I owned before I sold it :hick:.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #2
The MK VII is around three inches longer than a T-Bird with at least part of that being added leg room for rear passengers... I'd say chances the headliner would swap are practically zero...

Reply #3
I figured as much. I'll probably have to try and find an 87-88 Thunderbird headliner and modify it.