Skip to main content
Topic: 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour pics/videos (Read 6426 times) previous topic - next topic

2010 Hot Rod Power Tour pics/videos

I'm getting ready to head out to Springfield, IL and meet up w/the Hot Rod power tour.  Had to take the Mustang this time again.  I had planned on taking the 'bird but had a last minute snafu with the car and just got it back Friday from the shop. 

I will post up links to tons of pics and vids when I get back on Wednesday!:D
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #1
I'd love to join up.Maybe next year.Enjoy the trip.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
I'm currenlty working on uploading all my pics to photobucket.  I got back about 3 pm today.  I ended up taking my uncle due to my little bro cancelling and had to take the Mustang because having to replace the oil pan a day before leaving on the 'bird (long story).

It was pretty awesome this year...the drive from Duquoin, IL to Bowling Green, KY was particularly awesome.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #3
Quote from: 50tbrd88;324867

It was pretty awesome this year...the drive from Duquoin, IL to Bowling Green, KY was particularly awesome.

Ah, the memories of my '86 Cougar and Bowling Green go together like cocaine and waffles :burnout:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #4
Here is a link to my photobucket account.  Enjoy!:burnout:

MODS:  Maybe this thread should be moved to the "show photos" area?

Reply #5
Chris , Looks like a great time was had and thanks for your pics friend. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #6
Really love the Cyclone CJ!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #7
This was one of my favorites.  Nash Metropolitan with air ride, LS1, 6spd, roof cut off to turn it into a roadster, etc.  I bet this thing would be a blast to drive.

Reply #8
Chris , This looks like the 1 that goes to my Carshows but it's not the backseat window is different and chrome tpuppies friend. :D

(Pic from a local event)

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #9
Here are some dyno vids.  The 5th Gen Camaro supposedly put down 1000+ hp.  I would imagine the twin turbo Nova beat it.  I didn't hear what the Cuda put down, but I think the other two had it beat as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0piylz6h9I

Reply #10
Here is a youtube slideshow I did of my pictures from Power tour 2010.

Link