Skip to main content
Topic: ***ALOT MORE PICS*** 70 Cougar for sale/trade ***ALOT MORE PICS*** (Read 3282 times) previous topic - next topic

***ALOT MORE PICS*** 70 Cougar for sale/trade ***ALOT MORE PICS***

My brother got my father to buy a 1970 Cougar for him years ago and he went gung ho on it for like 3 months. has had nuttin done to it since. Anyone interested The car is located in Schoharie NY 12157 is the zip. I can either email pics or ill post em here later. Dont know what hes asking for it but i will find out. If I had a garage I would take it myself and finish it.
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Reply #1
I'd like to see pics. Find out what he's asking.

Ray

Reply #2
ok ill post pics on here tonite and get his asking price i wanna say like 3000 or so but ill ask.

chris

Pics you requested

Reply #3
pics added at bottom

Any more questions shoot me a PM or email me suprfstcougar@aol.com

Chris

Reply #4
what is done to it? any problems? i would love one, unfortunatly rite now i have to finish paying for my surgery out of pocket :(

Reply #5
No problems to serious. No radio all new wires need to be run i think. motor was cleaned up all fluids were changed a new exhaust was put on. all brake components were changed alls it needs is to be bled. only major problem it has ( i think its major ) is the neutral safety switch was shot so instead of replacing it he just took it out. no major body work needs to be done. Needs a paint job ( obviously) just about all trim we have to finish. Bumpers are there but would probably need to be rechromed. only a few pieces missing like one side marker i think. Headlight doors work great. sequential rear lights still work great. If you can think of anything I might of forgot just ask. Any specific pics I can get them for you within a couple of days. Where are you located???? Justthrow a charge on the battery it starts right up Mean sounding car.

Reply #6
man, i wish i didnt f-up my hand... im in the hole for 7grand now from sergery, pluss emergancy room fees...

Reply #7
so it's ready ot be driven after you bleed the brakes? any major rust problems?

Reply #8
No rust at all last time I checked Its a solid car. Yes it could be driven from here.

Reply #9
Nate you still around any more questions? 87Cougar5pd  you get the PM I sent back?

Reply #10
one weekend comeing up i might be going camping in NY, if i do ill come look at it. then maybe something will happen to get me some money, but i cant say for sure... i just got my emergancy room bill today :(

Reply #11
That sux well if you are up in the area let me know. Give me a call 518-221-8161.
Chris

Reply #12
Any more takers????? I would hate to see this car just sit and rot. It really is a solid car with minimal owork needed to be a great ride. I can get more pics if needed

Reply #13
Ok guys he really needs the car sold. He said hes willing to hear any reasonable offers. Again its a good car with some minor work it can be a great one. Either call me 518-221-8161 and ill pass the word on or email me suprfstcougar@aol.com and I can get you any pics you need.

Reply #14
ttt