Skip to main content
Topic: '92 Cougar LS (Read 390 times) previous topic - next topic

'92 Cougar LS

I've got a '92 Cougar LS (Green on 50/50 black)with 150k, a 5.0 HO, OD Trans, 4wheel disc, Independant rear suspension, and Limited slip diff, that got totaled when an 84 yr old man plowed into the driver side. $500
 My grandmother special ordered it brand new. She took my father with her to the dealer to order it and let him check off anything he thought "she shoudl have" on the order form. Needless to say he loaded it up with every possible option.
 I told her I would still take the car hoping I could repair it. It may be possible but it seems like its not worth it. It runs and drives flawless and the interior is incredible.
 I was going to strip it down and do something with everything that was good, but my Grandmother has asked me not to strip down "her baby" in front of her. I can do anything I want with it, I just can't strip it. So I guess that means I gotta sell it. I had to pay for the towing, storage, and buy back fees, so I'm into the car for just over $500. A part of me really wants to do something with it, but my wifedoesnt want to look at this thing in the driveway with a tarp on it anymore.
 I may still "rebuild" if I can find an Xtra Clean rolling chassis to move everything into. But as of now I have not, and "Somthing needs to be done" as my wife would say.
PM me for pics.

'92 Cougar LS

Reply #1
You MUST list a location (city, state)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo