Skip to main content
Topic: 87 Thunderbird Sport Raleigh NC (Read 426 times) previous topic - next topic

87 Thunderbird Sport Raleigh NC

For Sale:
1987 Thunderbird Sport. 5.0, AOD Auto, Power Sunroof, PW, PL, Cold A/C, Factory paint, and Factory Interior. 20+ MPG. Nice car and in great shape. New tires. No rust. $3300. Please feel free to call 919-556-7259 or PM me on this forum. Location: Raleigh, NC
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #1
miles?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #2
160k miles. Here's the deal. I drive it 70 miles roundtrip to work each day. It drives great and it has no problems. I bought my daughter an 89 Mustang GT that is Red. She wanted a blue one. She found a blue 93 GT for the same money. I bought the blue one so something has to go. I really want to drive the red GT but I realize the T-Bird isn't gonna bring the buyers. So, the bottom line is which ever car sells first I'll drive the other. I'm giving the T-Bird a one week head start on the sell block. The T-Bird has zero rust and drives just fine. I'm just wanting a little more giddy-up on my drive to/from work.
Raleigh, NC.