Skip to main content
Topic: Vinnietbird (Read 6121 times) previous topic - next topic

Vinnietbird

Reply #16
He seems to be hit or miss... I wonder how many people on this board that have paid him money actually recieved a part? It seems to be a trend too. Sell few items legit, then take everybody else's money and run.

This buying from people online stuff is really starting to bug me. Everybody is real informative until they get your money and then they get real lazy now that they don't have to 'earn' your money anymore.

I've got 4 pending transactions on three different boards, with 4 different people. Any one of these goes sour I'm ordering from summit catalogs from now on.

Thanks Vinnie. *thumbs up*
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Vinnietbird

Reply #17
yep, im scared too death from buying stuff on message boards. pretty much unless i can pick it up cash in hand, the sellers gotta havewicked strong feedback or a great rep. i cant say id buy from just anyone here. but, for the most part, you know who you can trust.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Vinnietbird

Reply #18
Quote from: shame302
for the most part, you know who you can trust.

Agreed
One 88

Vinnietbird

Reply #19
funny thing, I bought headers off of him for $20 or so with shipping before he screwed me over.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Vinnietbird

Reply #20
anyone in the oklahoma area?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Vinnietbird

Reply #21
he seems to be active on nato now... =/

Vinnietbird

Reply #22
I bought a stang computer and scoops from him and he actually reduced the price after we had the agreement because he noticed a chip off the scoop that he hadn't told me about.  The items arrived very quickly, like 7 days after I sent out the payment so he shipped immediately.  Maybe he took up a bad crack habbit or something.  Prob. what should happen is if you want to sell just put it on e-bay and post a link to it in here.  Seems these days that the dishonest people are out numbering the honest ones.  Jason.

Vinnietbird

Reply #23
This is from the Mustang Evolution Forums.....

Vinnietbird 
City: Ardmore
State: Oklahoma
Last Online At: 01-19-2006 - 05:56 AM
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Vinnietbird

Reply #25
he was supposed to have been banned but i guess not. =/

Vinnietbird

Reply #26
He showed up over on Lincolns Online a week or two ago, I think. Said something about trying to fix everything. IF his intentions are/were valid, then he should've showed up here by now. *shrug*

Vinnietbird

Reply #27
I should update.  He PMed me about shipping my air cleaner.  Gave him my address and I'm playing the waiting game again.  Perhaps sir Vincent will sort of redeem himself here. 

I don't think banning him just yet is a good idea, I'm still in communications with him about trying to get my parts.

Vinnietbird

Reply #28
the ban i was referring to was on NATO. and i would like to keep the lines of communication open as well... let us know if you get your parts. he hasn't contacted my about mine though. =/

Vinnietbird

Reply #29
He is active on the Corral as well.
One 88