Skip to main content
Topic: Engine Bay cleaning tips (Read 8043 times) previous topic - next topic

Engine Bay cleaning tips

Reply #30
Quote from: Tbird232ci
Im getting re-inspired to finish my 5.0

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side."
- former junk dealer
"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
- © The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.

Engine Bay cleaning tips

Reply #31
i'm whoring, sorry...  but anyway, i'm showing off my 302!

:yuck:
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Engine Bay cleaning tips

Reply #32
You're going to Carlisle, in June right?

Yeah I wish. I'm taking vacation the first week of Aug. so I can't go in June. Stupid work:yuck: . For DakotaEpic I've got soem shots of the scoop but they aren't that clear. I actually don't have the scoop on anymore because I didn't like how it messed with the lines on the car. I just have the hose pointed twords the front of the car out one of the openings in the bumber cover bottom. If you do get the kit however you'll need to drill some new holes to mount it under the bumber because the holes for the Mustang are in the wrong spot.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Engine Bay cleaning tips

Reply #33
as clean as she gets

the last one was from Carlisle last June... imagine cleaning that! Looks good.

Engine Bay cleaning tips

Reply #35
nice engine bay!!! Hey thunderjet, check my engine bay out....cardomain.com/ride/2187985      tell me what you think???

Engine Bay cleaning tips

Reply #36
Dude that's kick ass:bowdown: .  I really like it. I think that carbed engine bays just look so much cleaner because they don't have all the wires running around like EFI does.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.