Skip to main content
Topic: Pentium4 P4 1.4ghz, Motherboard, 128MB RDRAM (Read 1050 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pentium4 P4 1.4ghz, Motherboard, 128MB RDRAM

Reply #1
you know you want it

You'd have to pay me for me to even consider building a system around a SIntel CPU. :D And even then, I'd probably put a bullet through it once it was built. :D

Reply #2
To tell you the truth, there's a fair chance you won't get any bids at $45. The original P4's were extremely slow, to the point that the 1GHz P3 was able to compete with the new P4's (at the time). The P4 needed to jack up the fsb and cache in order to stay competitive performance wise (but they sure had great marketting having a higher mhz rating than their competitors). Someone may want the memory though, as not much of the stuff sold due to its high price. The combo would make a great server if there was more ram.

Good luck either way. Its better than make a few bucks on such things than have it sit around until its not even worth the time to list on ebay.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #3
yay, 2 bids and $46 bucks!! :D

seek, I'm sure a lot of people don't know jack shiznit about computers, or don't really care, so some people bid without knowing (like I did when I bought it :p)

Reply #4
now lets hope its sniped up past $100
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #5
lol
I had one guy ask me this question;
"I want to know, if I bidded to you and win, I pay the cost to you, but I want that you command to me in the invoice or declare that the cost was 99$, you think that it is possible?.my shipping is in miami, but soon to send to Venezuela, if is greater to 100$ receive many taxes, for that reason I request that to you, thanks will supply in I finish moment. I hope you do not problem. "

...HUH????

Reply #6
What he's saying is that he doesn't want the declared value on the customs declaration to be over $99 because he'll be taxed all to hell if it's over. We Canadians are in a similar boat when it comes to buying from Americans. However, if he wants it shipped to Miami first and then he is going to ship it to venezuela, as I deciphered from what he wrote, then it will be him who has to fill out the customs when he ships it out of the country.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #7
i see...well it most likely won't be over 100, judging by the furious bidding on it so far :p maybe customs needs a receipt to send it? i dunno, never sent anything out of the country.

besides, I dunno how they're going to hide the pen 15e on it :D

Reply #8
well the guy never replied and it ended at $48.25. yay, now I can get a new steering wheel :D