Skip to main content
Topic: Start of the Part-Out - 88 Thunderbird 5.0 (Read 1326 times) previous topic - next topic

Start of the Part-Out - 88 Thunderbird 5.0

First item up was found in the trunk in original packaging and in 99% new condition.  This is a "Bra" for 87-88 T-Bird, it seems to have been installed at one point, but removed shortly after as the leather is clean, un-cracked, and has original folding creases in it. (if it had spent a great amount of time on the car, these would have flattened out) This is as close to NOS as it gets with one of these.  Google "E7SZ-19A413-A"; nobody has this.  I've got the original Ford Genuine Accessories Box that's slightly water-stained on the bottom as you'll see below, and both pieces of the cover, also below. 

I'd like to start at $80, If I'm just batshiznit crazy at that price we'll talk about coming down a bit.
XX

Reply #2
Old school

Reply #4
I'm tempted already a lot of chips in the nose. Would be nice on long highway trips like to carlisle this year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #6
Swapped the EATC, Cluster and dash harness Saturday, so I've got a base cluster  which indicates 71,000 miles (which I unlock modded) a radio (new display bulb), an AC control, a clean rearview with the auto dim sensor, I've got an autolamp module, assorted switches, and the entire heater/AC plenum box with all the parts (bad heater core).  I've got the dash harness and all that stuff also.  A few pics: (Update, the mirror is sold)

XXX

Reply #9
Your PM box is full. How much do you want for the mirror?
Save a horse, ride a Cougrrr!
1988 Mercury Cougar - 5.0HO, 3G, AOD w/shift kit, 4.10 gears in 8.8, Mass Air, CAI, Pypes X-pipe, Pypes 2 1/2" exhaust, Pypes Violator lers
1997 Ford Mustang GT - stock
2000 Ford Ranger 4X4 4.0 - stock
2001 Mercury Grand Marquis- stock
2008 Ford Escape 4X4 - stock

Reply #11
New items:  Radio and instrument cluster bezels,  inner and outer front lamp housings, and left and right tail light housings in "B" condition.  I've got 2 pocket housings (such as would take the place of the graphic EQ, and a pair of good door windows

Reply #13
do you have an engine harness?
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT