Skip to main content
Topic: "Card" for Debbie - Thanks to all who replied-printed on 8-27 (Read 2881 times) previous topic - next topic

"Card" for Debbie - Thanks to all who replied-printed on 8-27

This thread is to make a card for Jessie's wife, Debbie and her family.

Beginning with the next post, please limit replies to copy and pasting the entire next post and then adding your name, screenname and a few words if you wish (but please keep it short, so that we don't have to worry about word wrapping and we can keep the post clean looking, thank you).

In a couple of days, I'll print off the post with everyone's name on to act as signatures from us and send it, with an actual card, to Debbie.

Thank you everyone.

Reply #1
To Debbie and family,
The members, families and friends of CoolCats.net wish to extend our sincerest condolences on the loss of your husband, father, uncle and friend, Jessie.

Those of us that got to meet the two of you will never forget what kind, friendly people each of you are.

Our thoughts, our prayers and our blessings are with you and your family.

Signed,

Kevin Price - JadeCat95 - Our thoughts are with you
Darrin Price - Kevin's brother
Brock Price - Kevin's nephew

[copy and paste everything above this line]

Reply #2
To Debbie and family,
The members, families and friends of CoolCats.net wish to extend our sincerest condolences on the loss of your husband, father, uncle and friend, Jessie.

Those of us that got to meet the two of you will never forget what kind, friendly people each of you are.

Signed,

[COLOR="Plum"]Dear Debbie,
  We are so sorry for your and your family's loss.  We'll be praying for you and yours as you go through this difficult time. God bless and keep you.
Karen Guest --aka--LittleAngel1198
Roger Guest[/COLOR]
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #3
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Michael Reeves - 84 Fila - I send you my best wishes to pull through this dark time. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Reply #4
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Michael Reeves - 84 Fila - I send you my best wishes to pull through this dark time. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Zach Zimmerman - Deepest condolences

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Ric and Samantha Porvasnik- We are very sorry for your loss. Wish we could have gotten to know Jessie better.

Reply #6
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Ric and Samantha Porvasnik- We are very sorry for your loss. Wish we could have gotten to know Jessie better.
Roger & Karen (LittleAngel1198) Guest-- We are so sorry for your and your family's loss. We'll be praying for you and yours as you go through this difficult time. God bless and keep you.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #7
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Roger & Karen (LittleAngel1198) Guest-- We are so sorry for your and your family's loss. We'll be praying for you and yours as you go through this difficult time. God bless and keep you.
Karl McEvoy - Cougars 2 go - An awesome car, a humble, genuine person. Jessie was an asset to our community who will be missed.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #8
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Karl McEvoy - Cougars 2 go - An awesome car, a humble, genuine person. Jessie was an asset to our community who will be missed.
Victor & Debbie - Sorry for your loss. Good men and woman like you two are hard to find. Jessie will be missed, but the good memories will last. You are in our hearts and prayers for you and your family. I hope you be back with us next year, We loved meeting and being with you at CJ,

Reply #9
To Debbie and family,
The members, families and friends of CoolCats.net and the Fox T-Bird/Cougar Forums wish to extend our sincerest condolences on the loss of your husband, father, uncle and friend, Jessie.

Signed,

Victor & Debbie - Sorry for your loss. Good men and woman like you two are hard to find. Jessie will be missed, but the good memories will last. You are in our hearts and prayers for you and your family. I hope you be back with us next year, We loved meeting and being with you at CJ
Eric Dess - We will never forget your strength and kindness. Our deepest condolences to you and the family.

Reply #10
To Debbie and family,
The members, families and friends of CoolCats.net and the Fox T-Bird/Cougar Forums wish to extend our sincerest condolences on the loss of your husband, father, uncle and friend, Jessie.

Signed,

Victor & Debbie - Sorry for your loss. Good men and woman like you two are hard to find. Jessie will be missed, but the good memories will last. You are in our hearts and prayers for you and your family. I hope you be back with us next year, We loved meeting and being with you at CJ
Eric Dess - We will never forget your strength and kindness. Our deepest condolences to you and the family.
Graham Lower - We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Reply #11
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Sandor Bacso - Even though I was late for Cat Jam news of your greatness travelled far and wide. My condolances goes out to your entire family.

Reply #12
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Sandor Bacso - Even though I was late for Cat Jam news of your greatness travelled far and wide. My condolances goes out to your entire family.
Andrew Shen - Because of you both, this community feels more like a family. Please know that we are all here for you.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #13
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Andrew Shen - Because of you both, this community feels more like a family. Please know that we are all here for you.
Brian Stoll - I'm very sad to hear about your loss.  I deeply regret that I didn't get the time to speak with you and Jessie.  His short time among this community will certainly not be forgotten.

Reply #14
To Debbie and family,

Signed,

Brian Stoll - I'm very sad to hear about your loss. I deeply regret that I didn't get the time to speak with you and Jessie. His short time among this community will certainly not be forgotten.
Paul Flockhart - I am sorry for your loss.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!