Skip to main content
Topic: CJ09 Cancelled (Read 7510 times) previous topic - next topic

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #31
WTF are you talking about?

Eric explained why this is happening... please don't throw your political agenda around here....take that  somewhere else.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #32
Wow... that totally SUCKS...  I have been laid off since november and I was still planning to attend... and I still am comming anyways....  I will just make it a weekend trip to Summit instead, so if you are cruising around those days Eric or anybody in that vascinity keep an eye out for my ride and we can grab a coffee or something.

Catch everyone next year...  And Claude, you got lucky man, you were going down this year.  Guess you got time now to do some work to your Cat. ;) LMAO!

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #33
Even though Cat Jam is so far away for me it is indeed sad not to have it.  However, I think the plan going forward is a good one.  It is very difficult and frustrating to plan such an event sometimes and the two year plan is, I think, a good one.

I do look forward to the photos every year.  I just have to wait a bit longer.

Good luck with 2010!
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #34
I just canceled my RRI reservation. Good luck with your situation, Eric, hopefully we'll get together next year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #35
Sorry for what i did post this is not the place for it and you all have internet so you could look it up if you wanted so send me a PM other than that i am can not say anything else or post it on the public forums here.

So next year do you think you will do catjam again for those that can go?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #36
Quote from: Carpimp1987;272891
So next year do you think you will do catjam again for those that can go?

maybe you should read the whole thread or go to coolcats.net and read the letter he posted.....  it'll probably answer all of your questions
http://www.coolcats.net/catjam/index.html

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #37
well that stinks

CJ09 Cancelled

Reply #38
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;272007
Wow... that totally SUCKS... I have been laid off since november and I was still planning to attend... and I still am comming anyways.... I will just make it a weekend trip to Summit instead, so if you are cruising around those days Eric or anybody in that vascinity keep an eye out for my ride and we can grab a coffee or something.

Catch everyone next year... And Claude, you got lucky man, you were going down this year. Guess you got time now to do some work to your Cat. ;) LMAO!

Actually I don't expect it to be around much longer, I've grown bored of it.  It just sits in the garage, Hell I forget its even down there most of the time.  I have been thinking of unloading it for the past month or so, but I have as much motivation to sell it as I do to drive it.
One 88