Skip to main content
Topic: Birds can fly, right? (Read 1393 times) previous topic - next topic

Birds can fly, right?

I went to the best RallyCross ever last weekend in Adrian, MI. Lots of fun. I finished last in my class this time. The car was starving for fuel the first half of the event, so I wasn't driving it as hard as I wanted to in a couple areas. I added 3 more gallons of fuel at the break and was able to go a bit faster (still haven't actually seen the times! I was having too much fun!) There are videos (search Adrian RallyCross) that can easily be found of the track if you're curious. Attached are a couple pics.

A couple sidebars...whatever noise I had at and above 5500 (last believed to be exhaust issues) has worked it's way out! And the 2 X 3 Box (1/8 wall) installed the night before the event to replace a section of pseudo-frame held up fantastic.

Birds can fly, right?

Reply #1
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!:mullet: looks like the kind of stuff i put my '86 through lol
'83 Cougar *the never ending project* warmed over 306 v8,c4,8.8 posi with 5 lug conversion
'91 mustang strictly street-in progress
'00 f150 7700-Mean Green: jet stage 1 chip,ported upper intake with 1" spacer,'04 Super Duty intake with injectors,summit racing short tube headers with true 2.5" duals with smithy's glasspacks!

Birds can fly, right?

Reply #2
Your detailers must hate you. ;)