Skip to main content
Topic: Fairfield,IL Carshow Pics..... (Read 3082 times) previous topic - next topic

Fairfield,IL Carshow Pics.....

Reply #1
I love seeing all the old Fords!

Reply #2
Nice photos  Dan

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #3
diggin that daytona/shadow.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #4
Looks good bud!

Reply #5
Thanks fella's for just looking !! :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #6
Nice pics. The Cougar looks great as always :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #7
That Pro Street Daytona kicks azz.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #8
I like the Mopar....as usual.I get bored with Mustangs REALLY fast.I see them all over the place around here.One more reason to always drive a Thunderbird.Nice pics,though.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #9
Quote from: vinnietbird;292107
I like the Mopar....as usual.I get bored with Mustangs REALLY fast.I see them all over the place around here.One more reason to always drive a Thunderbird.Nice pics,though.
Thanks V-man, But I only took 1 pic of a Stang bud. ;)

Reply #10
Quote from: vinnietbird;292107
Thanks Vinnie , I would like to see more foxbody T-birds & Cougars around here also. lol :D

Reply #11
car and hoodliner look great!
Mike