Skip to main content
Topic: FFW:Fun Ford Weekend:Commerce, GA (Read 2017 times) previous topic - next topic

FFW:Fun Ford Weekend:Commerce, GA

So did anyone go?

I had my car in the show today and got a few compliments on it but didn't place. They were only doing top 25 of show so with the classics and one off custom stuff there was no chance for the old t-bird, but it was a good time anyway. Heres some pics from the show.

So what do you think?
I'll post up some other pics in a minute.

Reply #1

Reply #2

It was a good time, some real fast cars and some great show cars. Mine looks alright, and for only $10 more (25 to get in, or 35 to get in and enter in car show) it was worth it to have chairs and a cooler right next to the track. Bye all.

Reply #3
 i wish i could had made it... didnt get the stang done untill tonight and it is nasty as .

looking forward to more pics if you have them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #4
Only a few others. I wasn't running the camera so its whatever my buddy took pics of.

Thats it.

Reply #5
Sharp car, gatbird!

I was there friday from about 2 to 5 - had a pretty good time just poking around the swap meet and watching the test & tune.

Reply #6
Did you shave the sides?
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Reply #7

Vantage08 Did you shave the sides?

Yes I did, do you like it?