Skip to main content
Topic: Midwest get together. (Read 6817 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Midwest get together.

Reply #31
dont know if I'll be able to make it, suffering some problems with my TC. but hopefully I can get them sorted out by then, we'll see

Reply #32
I would love to have mine up and running by then but I doubt it.........Chillicothe is only 45 minutes from me!

Reply #33
Yeah thats a little far for my Cougar from North Central Kansas. Thats why I suggested a more Central US Cat Jam type of show.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #34
If we don't get more than 3 or 4, I probably won't bother coming.  5-10?  I'll be there for sure.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #35
Ya thats what I was thinking myself but I live closer than you do.

Reply #36
True. Just making a point. I would love to try and make it if my  car would stop acting up.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #37
Less than two weeks. I under stand with the whole gas price thing that some won't make it. If the guys that were intersted still want to get together or just the guys in Illinois I will still be here and waiting.

Reply #38
sorry,but it looks like i'll have to be a no show this time round.doing the engine/tranny swap on the holiday weekend.i think its between 350 and 450 miles to there.not fun with a c4 and stall.

Reply #39
Sure, I'll be there, if someone loans me their car and the cash to get there. :D  Otherwise, looks like I'm not gonna make it anywhere until CJ 06, when I guarantee I'll be there, starting to put money aside as we speak.  If this is a decent success, ya should look into doing again next year, I'd definitely show.
'86 cougar gone to the big yard.
'86&'88 Jeep Comanches.

Reply #41
Well its 1 week and gas prices have just hit there all time high. So anybody still planning on comeing down. :shoothead

Peoria gas prices

Reply #42
A big negative on that one.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #43
Sorry, I just dumped 3 grand to fix the sewer pipe in my front yard.

Reply #44
well slamedcat,if anyone is coming,where exactly will it be?it turns out that due to the recent passing of our beloved pet,that the better half and i are going to ryan iowa saturday to pickup a new pet.would like to meet some of you guys.wont get to drive the bird though,need something that gets over 18 mpg so we will be driving her other make.(chev cough,cough ro cough let gulp)