Skip to main content
Topic: And so it begins.... (Read 8115 times) previous topic - next topic

And so it begins....

Reply #60
Nice work.  I can't wait to see it in color.
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

And so it begins....

Reply #61
Go Herb!  What color are you painting it?

And so it begins....

Reply #62
Good luck with it. I'm sure it'll come out nice. It better, you get graded on it don't you? Plus you have to live it unless you decide to redo it.

And so it begins....

Reply #63
Quote from: The Shredder;358414
Go Herb!  What color are you painting it?

You have a PM....shhhh.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

And so it begins....

Reply #64
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;358415
Good luck with it. I'm sure it'll come out nice. It better, you get graded on it don't you? Plus you have to live it unless you decide to redo it.

Thanks. I'm sure the teacher will like it, pretty well have the class aced right now.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

And so it begins....

Reply #65
Well, schedule conflict with the teacher, no paint today.:punchballs::punchballs:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #66
Major frown
Fox-less at the moment

And so it begins....

Reply #67
Bummer, at least it's ready to shoot. Lots of work so far and it's looking good.

Good luck on the spray!

And so it begins....

Reply #68
today?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

And so it begins....

Reply #69
Quote from: daminc;358465
today?

Probably be a week or two now.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #70
tell him I can't wait that long....lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

And so it begins....

Reply #71
Beleive me, I can't either....lol.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #72
Making you wait a day or two is bad nough, but a couple of weeks just ain't right!!!