Skip to main content
Topic: And so it begins.... (Read 8116 times) previous topic - next topic

And so it begins....

My new class project....

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/album.php?albumid=33  :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

And so it begins....

Reply #1
I love a good paint job thread!  Good luck man...its going to be changed to a red color, right?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

And so it begins....

Reply #2
Lets just say, "some" of it will be red....lol.:D;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

And so it begins....

Reply #3
Got the new doors on, started stripping the lights.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #4
more...
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #5
Cool, an inspiration thread! Doors were rusty along the bottoms on the original doors?

EDIT

Yeah, now I see it. Yuck.

And so it begins....

Reply #6
Yea, the bottoms were pretty much nonexistant......lol. flow through ventilation!!! :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #7
Awesome !!! How come I didn't see this before? When did you get the Bird? I see the body work in progress, what's after that?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

And so it begins....

Reply #8
Quote from: vinnietbird;352622
Awesome !!! How come I didn't see this before? When did you get the Bird? I see the body work in progress, what's after that?

I actually sold my SHO to buy the Tbird, it's been about a year and a half now. Try and get the body work done, and everything smoothed out. Then a special paint job I have been contemplating.:D The Tbird is originally from Georgia, only been in Mi. for 6 yrs.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #9
We need more info on this "special paint job"!!  lol
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

And so it begins....

Reply #10
Quote from: 50tbrd88;352630
We need more info on this "special paint job"!!  lol

Patience grasshopper.....lol.;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #11
If it's the same color of the piece you painted before it's going to look great.

And so it begins....

Reply #12
Thanks, let's just say that's part of it.;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #13
Got the TC bumper on, and started sanding the front end.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

And so it begins....

Reply #14
Poor girl, she looks so lonely.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3