Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle All Ford Nat. (Read 4709 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlisle All Ford Nat.

Reply #15
I'm using all my personal days that I have for the year to take the weekend off.  My scheduled work week is June 3,4,5,6.  Too many people on vacation so I gotta burn the personal days.  I just registered and booked a hotel :D
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #16
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
I'm using all my personal days that I have for the year to take the weekend off.  My scheduled work week is June 3,4,5,6.  Too many people on vacation so I gotta burn the personal days.  I just registered and booked a hotel :D

Nice!

I'm actually headed to Long Island Thursday night to drive down with people on friday. Plus it chops down drive time stretches :)

Reply #17
Bill (mercoug302), Crystal, Steve (cougarking), Ray (darkdrako) and I will be departing from my house early Friday morning.

I still have to register my car... and I am in a retreat with the rust battle.

Reply #18
I'm gettin on the road at 3 A.M.  I don't like traffic.  When you guys leavin?
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #19
I'm leaving early Friday morning.  There's going to be tons of traffic.  I hope to be there by 10-11AM.

Chris
"I put my foot in my tank and I began to roll." Chuck Berry

Reply #20
Bill and I were talking... probably leave LI around noon or 1pm, trek thru Manhattan and take the free escape out of NY, arrive in Carlisle around 4ish. But, like I said, we're only still discussing it so it's not final.

Reply #21
I was planning on

But I graduate June 3rd
Graduation party June 4th
Boating party with friends on the 5th.

I love how everything happens during the weeks of important stuff..

Reply #22
Just a heads up for all of you coming to Carlisle (I live in Carlisle myself) on the PA Turnpike I-76.
The Carlisle Interchange Exit 266 is under construction. There are there is limited lanes after the Toll Booth and The ramps have been changed  while the old ramps are repaved.

So be ready for  longer lines and traffic.

Reply #23
i might be making an appearance, i wont be able to enter the car, since im low on cash, but hopefully ill at least be there saturday
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #24
I'm overseas right now and may get back Saturday afternoon.  Not sure if I can make it.  I won't be bringing any cats however if I do make it.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #25
thats why i didnt even get a ring from your cellphone :p
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #26
yep I should be there, hopefully I can find some parts I need for my car up there.

Reply #27
hopefully I can find some parts I need for my car up there.

I agree.  Hopefully someone has a Powerdyne up for grabs (NO I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT :mad: )

Reply #28
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
I agree.  Hopefully someone has a Powerdyne up for grabs (NO I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT :mad: )

then we can discuss our speed density madness!
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #29
As Mike stated, I'll be there, but not in the cougar.
Duckin' agents like we was trapped in da matrix!