Skip to main content
Topic: At Least it's a Ford...Sort Of **New Pics** (Read 2215 times) previous topic - next topic

At Least it's a Ford...Sort Of **New Pics**

Reply #15
Tint the glass, black out the window trim, leave the driprail alone, go with the non-5 spoke wheel, lower it 1-1.5".
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #16
^Agreed.
Nice Jag.

Reply #17
So, some before and after pics of where I went with it.  Still need to lower it.  The lowering springs are in the trunk...

Before...

After...

Reply #18
(Almost)Freakin' Perfect!:D  Very nice. You forgot to tint the windows though...:burnout:
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #19
Wow! It looks absolutely badass man. To bad Jag got away from putting the leaper on the hoods of the new ones I always liked it.

Reply #20
Chrome outters and black centers are the new whitewalls.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #21
Sweet Jag, Looks great with the new look!!