Skip to main content
Topic: Snowflakes are on (Read 959 times) previous topic - next topic

Snowflakes are on

Hey Vinnietbird, I finally put those snowflakes on the sport.
Whatchathink...
Raleigh, NC.

Snowflakes are on

Reply #1
Nice :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Snowflakes are on

Reply #2
I like them.....a lot !!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Snowflakes are on

Reply #3
Looks great! I've always been a fan of the snowflakes....that's what I have on my car too :)  They are very Thunderbird and model year specific also...kinda unique compared to all the mustang stuff out there.
1988 Thunderbird
306 HO w/ A9P processor
AOD w/ Transgo Reprogrammer
Full Digital Dash w/ twin Cyberdyne A-pillar gauges 
245/50/16 Tires on Snowflakes
Engine swap - CA smog compliant

Snowflakes are on

Reply #4
Very nice - Looks like a TC :-)

Trade you paint!
-Stephen
88 TC/5sp/Gillis being resurected
69 Stang/347/TKO/EFI
... lots of other wheeled toys ...

Snowflakes are on

Reply #5
Nice and clean!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                        :birdsmily:

Snowflakes are on

Reply #6
It can be yours as it's for sale in the classified section... with the exception of the rear wing, KYB shocks, TC wheels and TC steering wheel it's BA stock.

What's the recommendation on springs. I'd like to lower it but get "the right" rake on it. Any suggestions?
Raleigh, NC.

Snowflakes are on

Reply #7
Oh, and it does have UD pulllies on it. They were good for one MPG improvement and little more zip to boot.
Raleigh, NC.