Skip to main content
Topic: UPDATE 8/27: The 85 Bird - lots of pics. (Read 5458 times) previous topic - next topic

UPDATE 8/27: The 85 Bird - lots of pics.

Reply #30
Quote from: Haystack;287604
pull it out of the garage and take some pics. Looks killer.

x2 more pics looks good friend. :D

Reply #31
Real purdy... You've been busy...

Reply #32
"Sweetness" is living up to her name!  Looks very nice man.  Do us all a favor and post up some more pics!  That is one sharp ride...
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #33
I'll be getting some pics this Wednesday and post them up.  I have been way too busy to get it done. 

I just have the headliner, re-chrome the belt molding, and the windows to re-tint.  I sure wish I could find that Channel Weather strip before I tint...

And thanks all for the compliments.  I know you guys and gals can appreciate making these foxes look foxy.

Back at ya soon!
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily:

Reply #34
Quote from: Roehm;288099
Wow it looks like I won't be able to spot you by the "unpainted" ground effect any more. Well hopefully one of these days I'll see it out and about while I'm cruising around. Looks very nice sir.

Peace,
Dan W.

Have ya seen the bird out before?  I am always on the lookout for other cougs and birds.  I was following a maroon 87 tbird the other day in really nice shape.  Gave him the thumbs up a couple times.

Yup, hope to see ya cruzn sometime.  I'm glad to see another Lincolnite on the board!!
===85BIRD===

Reply #35
Actually I seen you bird out in front of that bar just past 33rd and Cornhusker earlier today. Around 3pm I believe. Its actually the first time I saw it since its been painted.

I can't recall if I've seen that 87' before. Just wish my Cougar was done, still needs a bit of work on it first. Right now I'm in a lifted 75 F100 4x4 with 3 county plates. Maroon-ish in color, shouldn't be too hard to spot me :D . Us Lincolnite Bird/Cougar loves are a rare breed.

Honestly I don't think I need your license plate number to know its you :D. Your ride is very awesome and unique.

Peace,
Dan W.

Quote from: 85bird;288147
Have ya seen the bird out before?  I am always on the lookout for other cougs and birds.  I was following a maroon 87 tbird the other day in really nice shape.  Gave him the thumbs up a couple times.

Yup, hope to see ya cruzn sometime.  I'm glad to see another Lincolnite on the board!!

Oh, and you will know it is me by my license plate.  NU 01  :)
87' Mercury Cougar XR-7 5.0/AOD (DD)
85' Mercury Cougar GS 3.8/3-spd (project)

Reply #36
Yeah, man... you'll see the car there every Mon and Tues for sure.  Thanks for the compliments.  I'm definately proud of it. 

This  lot gets it all dusty though.  I need to find a new parking place.  LOL. 

If you ever wanna take a look just stop by the little cash place.  If the cars there, I'm here.

Hell, get your coug done and we'll sit in the parking lot and drink beer.  Maybe we'll start a Lincoln coug/bird club by accident. 

Later, man.
===85BIRD===

Reply #37
No problem man, I'll try to swing in after the Cougar gets done. I'd love to get a really good look at that bird of yours. Don't know about drinking a beer, not much of a drinker but I'm up for drinking anything else and save all the beer for you :D. It might be a bit but I'll swing by for sure.

Peace,
Dan W.

Reply #38
:wtf:

I didn't forget about the pics.... It's a rainy py pic day.

maybe tomorrow!
===85BIRD===

Reply #39
Ok, here are some updated pics for your viewing enjoyment.

I know you will like!!!
===85BIRD===

Reply #40
You got that looking sharp. Nice.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #41
Very nice pictures yo.

Peace,
Dan W.

Reply #42
Purdy Birdie!
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #43
Thanks all!  I'm in love with my high school sweet heart again.  What should I tell the wife.  LOL
===85BIRD===

Reply #44
WOW ! Looks nice ! Great pics.
Alan Mackin--Semi Professional Ford der
83 T-Bird 460
83 T-Bird Heritage 5.0
84 T-Bird 5.0
86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe NHRA Stocker & Super Stocker
87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe
88 Bronco II Drag truck 302
95 Mustang GT auto
2004 F-350 CC Dually V-10