Skip to main content
Topic: seeds (Read 278 times) previous topic - next topic

seeds

who here saves back their seeds from gardening>>?

I have *********WAY TOO MANY********** and its a sin to waste them.

I want this to be a serious topic for serious times by serious people who are not asleep.
I am considering a zero dollar cost idea to network us all together on one platform that will eventually piss off the globalists.

Re: seeds

Reply #1
I had some bird seed once and threw it on the ground.

Not a single bird grew out of that bird seed. I lost my interest in gardening.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Re: seeds

Reply #2
When the day comes that big mushrooms spout up all over densely populated areas and mil. bases, your idea(s) will have great weight and few adherents.

Thank all that's holy that there are means to survive should the supply chain of food dry up.

While I don't really believe such a time will happen, it COULD, and so...

And, if it doesn't....well, I won't ever regret the fun I had, with firearms, knives, and the time spent outdoors.

Look sharp, sleep lightly, and trust rarely.

I rarely wax political these days, but....boys, shiznit can turn a lot worse without any warning.
Stay safe.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6