Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 229948 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #45
Crystal rocks the jam session for a dude with a fuct up mask.  The most normal looking of all of 'em.

PS - Those big boots don't fool me.

Reply #46
Quote from: crystal
(I have no clue how to play keyboards)

Yes, but you look good doing it  :cool:  I'm sure no one noticed...:grinno:
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #47
Quote from: Chuck W
Yes, but you look good doing it  :cool:  I'm sure no one noticed...:grinno:

*Prepares for onslaught of intarweb geeks (besides myself)*

Reply #48
Quote from: Ifixyawata
*Prepares for onslaught of intarweb geeks (besides myself)*

That's why I kept it respectable  :) One can be complimentary w/o coming across like some drooling doofus who's never seen a girl before ;)

Reply #49
I'll get the lawn chairs and pop the popcorn for watching the parade.. :p

Someone else gets to supply the beer, tho. :p

Reply #50
Quote from: Chuck W
That's why I kept it respectable  :) One can be complimentary w/o coming across like some drooling doofus who's never seen a girl before ;)

i am a drooling doofus....
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #51
Quote from: Tbird232ci

We're all drooling doofus', we just don't need to let everyone else know it. :p

On that note......... is that a kilt???? :bowdown:

And those boots scare the  out of me. :wtf:

Reply #52
Quote from: Tbird232ci

Yes, but I know you've seen a girl before....and whatnot :giggle:

Reply #53
Quote from: oldraven
On that note......... is that a kilt???? :bowdown:

And those boots scare the  out of me. :wtf:

It's a kilt styled skirt. My grandmother's going to teach me how to make a real one (she's scottish)

Why are the boots scary? They're just 6" platforms...

And Shawn, we all know you're a drooling doofus ;)

Reply #54
I'd probably drool over her if:

1) I were maybe 5-10 years younger
2) I wasn't already involved
3) My respect for her didn't prevent making such comments

So I'm content to plop down a lawn chair, grab some popcorn and a beer, and watch the parade of dangling tongues and bugged-out eyes. :p

Reply #55
It's a kilt styled skirt. My grandmother's going to teach me how to make a real one (she's scottish)

Why are the boots scary? They're just 6" platforms...

And Shawn, we all know you're a drooling doofus ;)

Nice! While you're at it, could you throw one together for me? ;) I'd never been more comfortable in my life, and that's with wool. :D

As for the boots, how can you deny those things up your intimidation factor by about six points?

Reply #56
Nice! While you're at it, could you throw one together for me? ;) I'd never been more comfortable in my life, and that's with wool. :D

As for the boots, how can you deny those things up your intimidation factor by about six points?

If it comes out ok, I'll let you know ;) Plaids are not easy to get all lined up perfect.

LOL, they're still in my car, I should throw em on and wander around work in them

Reply #57

So..was it worn as intended?

I've got a kilt myself.  I've worn mine out several times going to shows and just out to the bars.  My prefered garb with the kilt, a t-shirt of some sort and some big ass-kickin boots. It's always a topic of conversation.  The last time I wore it I was at a bar talking with an old g/f of mine I had run into.  She was drunk enough to not realize I was wearing one until some other girl came up and commented about it.  When she realized I had one on..she looked down, took a step back and lifted it up....not once, but twice.  Half the bar got a good look at the equipment.  :giggle: The first time that had happened.  I always get asked "what I'm wearing" and a couple hands run up the kilt...but no one was ever bold enough to hoist it.

Oldraven, you didn't get to keep yours from the wedding?  Mine came from a buddy's wedding as well, but we got to keep ours (custom made  meduim-weight wool ;) )

Crystal- You gonna do your grandmother's family's tartan for yours?

Reply #58
x

Reply #59
Told you I'd get newer ones...

These are from last night when I was fill in "keyboardist" for my friend's band Klone (I have no clue how to play keyboards)

thats amazeing crystal, my gf has the exact same out fit except the boots, but she's got different boots that look similar.lol