Skip to main content
Topic: fellow four-eyes! (Read 1354 times) previous topic - next topic

fellow four-eyes!

let me see your trunk enclosures.  i'm trying to get some ideas for both my tbird and some of the mk7's i have in the shop.  have a bit of an idea for what i want to do, but would like to see other interations as well.
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...

fellow four-eyes!

Reply #1
This is a box out of my brothers avalanche it sounded great in his truck hope I can hear it over my exhaust. I was going to mount two 10's on the floor but I didn't want that kind of weight and I only put this in because it was free. sorry the picture only shows a little but I hope this helps.
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

fellow four-eyes!

Reply #2
Box who needs a box to get in your way to add more weight! This is in the trunk of my 84 T/c 

I will say that I completely seal the trunk from the interior. Nice tight low end yet can still shake near by buildings and cars if need be.LOL oh and trunk space still have a ton. Also the 2 x12" & 2 x 10" hit so hard I'm thinking about taking the 12" out and just leaving in the 10" in the rear deck.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

fellow four-eyes!

Reply #3
the box's i build are lighter than most.  i dont use that mdf .  i use cabinet grade plywood.  uber strong and much lighter.  so wieght isnt a factor for me.

bring on the ideas!
Quote from: ?;247173
Screw you Ford... I'm going to get a ranger riding a mustang to restore your focus on the expedition needed to escape from the edge of bankruptcy.

Quote from: random im message;385099
need to pretend to get some awesome wheels for my invisible cars so i can pimp hard in my dreams at night...