Skip to main content
Topic: Wheel Visualizer (Read 10209 times) previous topic - next topic

Wheel Visualizer

It ain't got any Fox Cougars, but the Birds are on there. :hick:
http://www.newstalgiawheel.com/wheel_visualizer.asp
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #1
That's pretty cool!

Too bad they don't have more brands of wheels. 95% of what they have on there probably isn't available in four lug (and all that stuff costs a small fortune anyway)

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #2
Ah... true. :/ 5-lug conversion FTW!
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #3
1inch drop w/ 18's all around, 40's up front 45's in the back, please. :hick:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #4
No love for the cougars... They should only pull up the wheels that would fit the 4 lug but I guess thats asking too much. Here is one of an expedition I made 6" lift 22" rims with 40" tires thats what I want for mine except mines red I wanted white though.

:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #5
Well it's not a 4eye, but close enough i suppose... :-P

stance might end up being anywhere from 1 to 2inches, will depend on ground effects. :hick:
(And won't be happening any time soon unless i hit jackpot at the junkyard, lol)
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #6
Quote from: Romeo2k;209730
Well it's not a 4eye, but close enough i suppose... :-P

stance might end up being anywhere from 1 to 2inches, will depend on ground effects. :hick:
(And won't be happening any time soon unless i hit jackpot at the junkyard, lol)

How did you get that whole screen saved?? I took a picture with my phone???

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #7
More than likely he used print screen and pasted it into paint.
That's what I did. :hick:

Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #8
Sure did. :hick:

ooooh oktires has tons more rims: http://www.oktire.com/en/wheels/next.aspx

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #9
, thats fun!!

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #10
LOL @ the taking pic of the screen with cameraphone. Sorry but printscreen + paste into paint is one of the most basic windows functions ;)
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #11
i didnt go b/c i block java and that thing is riddled with java BUT from the P/S's i can tell its the same exact thing they have in the ATL Summit storefront/warehouse location.  i think they only had the rims that summit sold but im not sure.  i was supprised to find an 87 88 tbird on it.  crazy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #12
Quote from: bhazard;209785
LOL @ the taking pic of the screen with cameraphone. Sorry but printscreen + paste into paint is one of the most basic windows functions ;)

By that, he meanshiznit the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard, open MS Paint (in your accessories) and 'Edit/Paste'. You can crop it how you want now and upload it.

bhazard, if someone is lacking those 'basic windows functions', they probably need a more detailed description of how to pull it off. ;)

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #13
Quote from: oldraven;209800
By that, he meanshiznit the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard, open MS Paint (in your accessories) and 'Edit/Paste'. You can crop it how you want now and upload it.

bhazard, if someone is lacking those 'basic windows functions', they probably need a more detailed description of how to pull it off. ;)

Im not missing the basic functions of anything I knew it had something to do with holding control and something but coudnt find the button on my laptop im used to my desktop.

Wheel Visualizer

Reply #14
You don't have to hold 'ctrl' for anything.........