Skip to main content
Topic: Fuse box diagram.... (Read 4024 times) previous topic - next topic

Fuse box diagram....

Reply #15
Reception is good.  Antenna needs to "see" out through the glass so I don"t think it would work from inside the housing.

Fuse box diagram....

Reply #16
Gotcha. Thanks a lot.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Fuse box diagram....

Reply #17
Quote from: hwy73;429007
Reception is good.  Antenna needs to "see" out through the glass so I don"t think it would work from inside the housing.

i cant speak to your reception but can to the window part,, not actually true.

turn your radio to AM band and then go to a channel that comes in but has some static

while in a parking lot, drive in a circle and listen, the windshield of the car will collect and bounce the frequency .

"certain sloped " rear windows would have oem antennas in them but mostly antenna are found in the windshield because of the surface area and angle to collect the channels.

vinnie, next time check out the table of contents of the evtm's, that helps narrow down drawings or prints your looking for.  the front table of contents is very accurate,, there is a typo in the 87evtm though.

Fuse box diagram....

Reply #18
Quote from: hwy73;429007

i cant speak to your reception but can to the window part,, not actually true.

turn your radio to AM band and then go to a channel that comes in but has some static

while in a parking lot, drive in a circle and listen, the windshield of the car will collect and bounce the frequency .

"certain sloped " rear windows would have oem antennas in them but mostly antenna are found in the windshield because of the surface area and angle to collect the channels.

vinnie, next time check out the table of contents of the evtm's, that helps narrow down drawings or prints your looking for.  the front table of contents is very accurate,, there is a typo in the 87evtm though.

Fuse box diagram....

Reply #19
Thanks for the info.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..