Skip to main content
Topic: Random Assortment of Thunderbird/Cougar Parts (Read 3615 times) previous topic - next topic

Random Assortment of Thunderbird/Cougar Parts

Reply #30
Bump.  Have a long weekend, cleaning out the garage.

Pm's sent for the parts I misplaced and recently found.

Reply #31
Looking for a front license plate holder for an 87/88 TBird. Pm me price and shipping to 98230 please and thank you!
302 H.O Swapped.. Bolt ons.. Tremec 3550.. 4.10's.. 18's..

Reply #32
Does the air intake system (box, hose, etc) fit an 88 cougar 5.0?

Also I guess I should ask if you even still have the stuff

Reply #33
dude, i love all that spare stuff you have,,
I especially collect all the electrical pieces parts.

dont count me out,, if you need it gone, jot down my ph 304 772 3411

Reply #34
Couldn't really see, but do you happen to have some black exterior door handles?
'88 Thunderbird LX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Engine:  FR B303 cam, GT40P heads w/ Trickflow valve springs, Explorer upper/lower intake, SR cold air intake w/ MAF
Exhaust:  shorty headers, BBK O-R X-pipe, glasspacks w/ turn downs
Misc:  8.8 rear, Saleen SC replicas 17x8/17x10, Mach 1 front springs/SN95 rear springs
&
'74 F100 Custom 351W

Reply #35
Quote from: 23027;458541
Looking for a front license plate holder for an 87/88 TBird. Pm me price and shipping to 98230 please and thank you!

Do you need one for a tc or a regular nose bird?

Quote from: Dellbert;458584
Does the air intake system (box, hose, etc) fit an 88 cougar 5.0?

Also I guess I should ask if you even still have the stuff

I believe that one if off of an 88 3.8l bird. I'm not sure if they are the same or not.

Quote from: GDawg148;458671
Couldn't really see, but do you happen to have some black exterior door handles?

I'll check tomorrow. I still have  doors on the parts car, but not sure what color the handles are.

Reply #36
Did the blue seat belt parts sell?...
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #37
I need one for a turbocoupe. Im also looking for pull handle plastic end clips and yhe seatbelt pull through plastic cap that hides the torx bolt if you happen to have.
302 H.O Swapped.. Bolt ons.. Tremec 3550.. 4.10's.. 18's..

Reply #38
Quote from: ISTLCRUZ;458717
Did the blue seat belt parts sell?...

Not yet. I had boxed them up and misplaced them. I emailed the guy back who was first on the list. If you're interested, they are yours.

Quote from: 23027;458817
I need one for a turbocoupe. Im also looking for pull handle plastic end clips and yhe seatbelt pull through plastic cap that hides the torx bolt if you happen to have.

You need one what for a turbo coupe?

I might have a couple random plastic pull caps, what color? I know I have a red one somewhere. I'll look for the plastic cap for the torx. Again, what color are yours?

Sorry for the delay, been traveling since the holiday.

Reply #39
Pm sent.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #40
Blue seat belts sold.

Anyone need quad shocks?

I think I'm going to throw a lot of the small stuff out.