Skip to main content
Topic: sasha got smashed (Read 2046 times) previous topic - next topic

sasha got smashed

Reply #15
That sucks man, I hope all comes out well for you! ;)

sasha got smashed

Reply #16
I hope everything turns out in your favor and you can return to normal.  as for the car, do you plan on having it fixed?

sasha got smashed

Reply #17
Quote from: 4bangen;286958
time for an update guys, Sasha is still on the road, and in good spirits. even though she's still bent up. As for myself, well lets just say she's in better shape tha me. I saw a Neurologist this morning, have some nerve damage a bulging disk and a torn disk. I have been in therapy sence May, though my right foot still tingles.  Sence I cant run any more It's been a hard fight to keep from gaining weight. As for the only good news from the situation, the guy that hit me was in a company vehicle. My lawyer thinks I'll be happy with the settlement. Though honestly I'd rather It never had happened.

Been there done that. My big accident was 11 years ago and I'm still haunted by pain, not to mention that it took a very lucrative career away from me. The settlement, while a nice amount, could never come close to making it worth it. Good luck, man, and don't be in a rush to settle. The longer it takes the more you'll get (it's easy to prove how much income you've lost, but hard to prove how much income you will lose)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

sasha got smashed

Reply #18
Oh, i know that. As for the car. I'm still trying to deside what to do. I can fix it cheep, but right now I'm thinking bout if I should stay with this one or go another direction. I have been playing with 2.3's for a long time, and wonder if its time to move on.  I picked up another mark vii, a little while ago and as of now it's sitting in the garage. I have plans to make it my daily and keep the tc as a toy, but am also thinking about changing it up and going with another car all together. I'm thinking a 64 thunderbird, or a suiside door 60's lincoln, maybe even going back to a mustang. I still have my 72 buick to finnish, and am also now playing with two mark vii's. But the little tc is still the fastest of the 4.

sasha got smashed

Reply #19
That sucks man! I hope you get it fixed and keep it!

sasha got smashed

Reply #20
That sucks you're still hurting like that! Sorry to hear. I hope everything works out for you.