Skip to main content
Topic: 50Racer is a great seller (Read 737 times) previous topic - next topic

50Racer is a great seller

I have ordered several parts from "50" over the past few weeks..Parts were exactly as he described and he shipped them quickly. Great guy to deal with.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #1
I agree, I ordered some parts from his eBay listings then we added some parts talking on this forum.  He was good enough to package all things together and it saved me some money on the shipping.    He shipped day after my payment was made.  I haven't gotten them yet but they are in route.  My last transaction with him was the same way and the product was in great shape when it arrived.  Well packaged and exactly as he had described it.

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

Reply #2
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. I really try hard to be up front and honest about everything I sell as much as I possibly can. I do make a mistake every now and then, but it's never intentional and I try to make it right when I do.

Reply #3
yep,, everyones said good things about you !,,,,
I agree