Skip to main content
Topic: Corner Lights? (Read 550 times) previous topic - next topic

Corner Lights?

Does anyone know where I can find a NEW set of Corner Lights for an 87 LX? I have been told by the local Ford here, that these lights are no longer available and they are not the same as a set of Turbo Coupe ones. Thanks.

Corner Lights?

Reply #1
The only difference in lights between a TC, and an LX/Base Tbird, for '87-'88, are the inner marker lights, the ones right next to the grill, or the piece in the middle, on the TC, the headlights and outter lights, AKA corner lights are same...

They're correct, no new lights anymore, you're best bet is a JY, or someone parting a TC...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Corner Lights?

Reply #2
Thanks, I didn't think there was any difference in the lights, but that person told me they are different.

Corner Lights?

Reply #3
The inners for the base/lx were still available last summer from the dealer. I bought a pair for my father's t-bird. I didn't check on the corners.

Corner Lights?

Reply #4
Yeah, I have the actual headlight and signal light on both sides new already. I got them two summers ago I think. All I have left to get are the corner lights and I'm having a hard time. May have found a pair on ebay though.

Corner Lights?

Reply #6
Thanks, but I did manage to find a half decent pair on ebay. Not brand new but they are better than what I have on my car now.