Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for a manual (Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for a manual

Ok this is kind of an odd item ,what I'm  looking for is assembley manual , I got one for my father in law's 78 vette when we went through it a few years ago. Has anyone come acoss one these ,they are really helpful if you can find them.

Looking for a manual

Reply #1
go to electrical tech
sticky up top for the 87evtm

good manual to have.

Looking for a manual

Reply #2
Thanks J ,I had already done that ,it will help some ,I would like to get the assemble one ,it just has so much great info in it .

Looking for a manual

Reply #3
You talking about the factory service manuals which were used by the factory trained techs at the dealerships.  Invaluable IMHO!  I own one for every car I have.  Some were single books, others came in sets.  I assume you want one for the '83 Bird in your profile.  Here ya go...................................................

1983 Thunderbird factory service manual set

Looking for a manual

Reply #4
Not exactly , but I picked those up also ,good to have ,thanks for the heads up. The assembly manual has a lot of measurement and wiring info like body panel gap, bracket and  installation hole placement ,wiring gauge and identification ,pretty much everything you could want to know to put it back together to way it was when it rolled of the assemble line.