Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 Xr7 or Turbo Coupe WANTED (Read 583 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 Xr7 or Turbo Coupe WANTED

looking for a lower mileage XR7 or TC - would prefer black.  Needs to be stock (or  close).  Willing to travel a reasonable distance.  Have cash in hand and willing to pay for near perfect cars.  No rust buckets or projects please.  email pics and details to:  grguy49507@yahoo.com

Eric

Reply #1
Good luck thats a hard thing to find.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
I've seen quite a few nice examples on eBay in the past year.

Reply #3
Where are you located?

Reply #4
If your close, I know of a few. Location?

Reply #5
I am locared near Grand Rapids, MI

Reply #6
Thats a bit far.Sorry man

Reply #7
http://www.autoextra.com/vehicledetail/do-basic/adid-50456987
http://www.thebiglot.com/ad_auto.asp?WI=1676401644

Then there was this guy.  The only thing good about this was the car and the miles.  The seller and the price were both ridiculous.  Make sure you read all posts.
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=11540

well i seen that post

Reply #8
and no one was being nice to each other anyway, the quickest way not to buy anything is piss someone off, ive seen mustangs go for higher prices than that, whats the big deal?  I dont trust most people on the internet anyway. looking at all those phony checks from over sea that come to your email box saying you won some big contest in another country you never entered. Cash the check And to send them like 5 hundred in money to cover tax costs.  Like we all are stupid.  The best way would have been to contact him direct over the phone gotten more details, made arrangements to see car in person if you were interested, but i seen alot of fighting that got no where. No one bought a nice car and the guy didnt get paided either so your both out.  I wonder if a lesson was learned here?

Reply #9
Quote from: cougar1969;131710
and no one was being nice to each other anyway, the quickest way not to buy anything is piss someone off, ive seen mustangs go for higher prices than that, whats the big deal?  I dont trust most people on the internet anyway. looking at all those phony checks from over sea that come to your email box saying you won some big contest in another country you never entered. Cash the check And to send them like 5 hundred in money to cover tax costs.  Like we all are stupid.  The best way would have been to contact him direct over the phone gotten more details, made arrangements to see car in person if you were interested, but i seen alot of fighting that got no where. No one bought a nice car and the guy didnt get paided either so your both out.  I wonder if a lesson was learned here?

Thanks tbirdkid1987, now we know your new identity.  And stop hijacking this thread with your whining.

cougar1969 = tbirdkid1987